Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Memories of Venice

Here are a few of my sketches from Venice a couple of years ago, they bring back fond memories, we visited on a cheap flight from East Midlands and spent a few days in a central Venetian hotel, which was a stones throw from St Marks Square and the Rialto Bridge. Then we got the train down to Puglia, for my sisters wedding. I'd love to go back to Venice again sometime before it disappears under the sea, but the list of places we want to go is rather long, so we will have to see. I am hoping (and dropping plenty of hints) that a trip to New York around about the same time as my birthday may be nice, but I don' think the penny has dropped yet!! This year we are heading for the great outdoors and going to be 'carbon-conscious' and are going camping in Yorkshire in a few weeks time. Any top tips for camp sites would be welcome!














No comments: