Wednesday, 30 May 2007

Tagged??

I have been tagged, and am not really sure what this actually means (dur!) but by looking on other blogs I gather it means you have to say seven things about yourself....

Oh god, I think I am going to have to leave this until I can think of something witty...

1. I have a matching cat and dog (special order from the RSPCA and Cat Protection league!!), no seriously they do match, but it wasn't intentional. They don't really like each other that much, as the dog is too manic for the cat, and the cat is far too stuck up and laid back for the dog. The cat rules... he has ultimate respect from the dog!! Oh yes, and the dog can talk!! Yes, really.... he's got quite a good sense of humour! But he does swear sometimes...

2. I have my own personal sofa in my lounge, (which I bought myself) it's big enough to lie down on, and I only let people I really like lie on it! Its for lounging on and not sitting on! And I love it. I like sofas, the bigger the better. AT one point I had three, all at once but had to get rid of one, as I don't live in a mansion!!

3. I love the gluggly noise you get when you pour that first glass of wine out of the bottle. Its one of my fave sounds.

4. I have to have sauce on my sausage sarnies, they just aren't the same without it. Red or brown... um depends what mood I am in! I find its better to have two sarnies on indecisive days, just so I can have one of each!!

5. I am VERY indecisive!! Typical Libran!

6. I am married to the (in my opinion) BEST BLOKE in the world! By the way, this seven are not in any order, this one should have been at the top!!

7. I hate cleaning and housework! Life is too short....

No comments: