Tuesday, 24 July 2007

Lazy Daisies!

I know I have been lazy lately.... but on Sunday, when we had a glimmer of that strange thing in the sky that I think they call a 'sun' I nipped out into the front garden when my hubby went off fishing, and sketched some lovely daisy like flowers (not sure of the proper name!) that have braved the English summer, and although they look a little rain-battered they are really pretty. Thought I would have a go at stitching them onto some watercolour paper, et voila... (yes I'm getting a bit of practice in for France, we fly out Saturday to the Dordogne with the family. Oh yes, and it's hot and sunny out there, YEY!!)

The big question is, do they look better with a coloured background, or should I stick to plain white??? Thoughts and comments please xx








4 comments:

Gillian said...

Nope - I can't decide. I like them both ways. Your call.

P. Bulmer said...

Hi it's your mum, and I prefer the white flowers on the yellow background. But then I really like yellow.

deb said...

gosh! these are pretty.
i'm a fan of the white background ones especially
x

Laura said...

They are incredible. Really liked them. If only I didn´t live so far away from them ...