Wednesday, 29 August 2007

Sparkly disco shoes anyone?


I know I said I wasn't gonna do anymore shoes, but I'm enjoying them at the moment. In fact, I should be working on them now instead of writing my blog. But I feel like I haven't posted in a while so here is a collage creation, variation on a theme!! I tidied out my shoe cupboard today to see if I could find any other exciting ones lurking, forgotten in the bottom of my wardrobe! No such luck, I may have to go on a summer sale spending spree, all in the name of research of course!
We are heading off to Cheshire on a narrow boat on Sunday for a whole week, so I had better go and get some work done as there is only 13 weeks left until the show and the rate I am going I'm not going to have anything to sell.
I am also applying for a grant to start-up my business, so keep all those fingers and toes crossed that good fortune will shine down and deliver the goods (business cards, corporate id, sewing machine and computer would be nice please!!)

No comments: