Thursday, 11 October 2007

Flower power



Well it just shows what you can get done when you put your mind to it! I think my morning walk in the autumn sunshine with my DH and dog inspired me to get some serious work done today! I have spent all afternoon up in my little 'studio' and as a result I have stitched and painted about 2o pieces for framing. I also had a job-lot delivery of blank cards (200!) which now need stitching. But not today!! They are sat in their box and will stay there until next week methinks!
Whilst stitching yesterday I thought I would experiment with a few new ideas, ie more contemporary, and less traditional, and I'm really pleased with the results. Just hope the general public like them. They will make a lovely Christmas present for someone special!

2 comments:

littlemithi said...

Haven't been here in a while - my you've been busy! Loving the stitch work - hope you sell LOTS...

of paper & thread said...

Hi Sue! thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog!
i love stitching on paper - there is something really lovely about it... and i love these designs in the frames - they look fantastic! wishing you the best of luck with your business :-) Danielle