Friday, 5 October 2007

Ooh, a good film, and a bit of a chat

Been a bit lax with posting lately but a lot has happened in the last week. Working, birthday, and working, lots of presents and cards and abit more working. No work to post as yet, although general consensus and advice seems to be to cover the back of my cards. I am ordering my stock to create about 300 for my Xmas Market.

But ...tonight a friend is dogsitting as we are off to London to see Billy Elliott at the theatre tomorrow, and we have been to the Broadway Cinema in Nottingham to see 'And when did you last see your father', true story based on the book by Blake Morrison, about his relatonship with his father. Amazing film, with excellent cast, including Jim Broadbent, Colin Firth (ooh er Mr Darcy) and Juliet Stevenson. A real tear jerker, had me trying not to blub out loud, beautiful scenery of Yorkshire and Cumbria. A must see, if you like a good old Channel 4 film.
http://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/film.jsp?id=163040 for more.

And more work soon. as the countdown to Xmas market is on....

Oh yes, more sooziebee stuff to report, the corporate id is done, thanks to the help and expertise of hb-media (http://www.hb-media.co.uk). This will be on my blog as soon as poss, just need the files in correct format and you can see it.

By the way, can someone please tell me how to put a link on my blog without showing the whole web address as novice-me has done above

No comments: