Wednesday, 17 October 2007

Sooziebee Corporate identity


I now have my own corporate id/brand, whatever you want to call, but this is the new stationery for sooziebee, courtesy of hb-media. I'm loving it, but am not sure which I love the most, the brown or the pink. Thanks H, you are a star!!



It has made this whole sooziebee venture so much more real now I have OFFICIAL business cards, letterheads and compliments slips. Also the fact I now have boxes of blank cards littering the floor of my little studio. I had better get back upstairs and do some more work.

3 comments:

Gillian said...

How excited you must be. I wish you every success. You have a unique style.

BTW, if you haven't already been shown, to get a hyperlink in your blog - highlight your chosen wording, click on the little globe symbol in the bar above the textbox,paste the URL in the pop-up box (first deleting their http prompt)then click OK. Hope that made sense. xxx

claudine hellmuth said...

beautiful!!

{evy} said...

so cool!