Thursday, 25 October 2007

'Tis the season to stitch holly!




As another of my fave blog ladies sugarloop said this week the festive season is creeping up on us without us realising. I haven't really been concentrating on anything Christmassy for my sooziebee range I must admit. But after a bit of market research with some good friends (thankyou, you know who you are!!), the general concensus is 'I need something Christmassy and some more colour in my range asap'. (Plus my first show is a CHRISTMAS MARKET!)

So today I have been trying to do just that, but am not feeling too happy with the outcome. I am feeling full of cold and not very inspired, I think I'm just not in the mood today and need to go back to bed!!

Anyway, here are the initial results, or the ones that made it past the bin! Off to take some paracetamol and have a little nap now as it's just not happening today.

2 comments:

amy bulmer said...

hiya, great website love the cards and the shoes are great!! keep it up sue

Gillian said...

These are fabulous! So elegant in their simplicity of design. Congrats.