Thursday, 8 November 2007

16 days to go!

WELL, my news..... I got my grant!! I applied for some financial assistance with Newark and Sherwood District Council as they run a Creative Initiatives Support Programme. I applied in September and got my letter this week telling me that I have been successful and have got the grant I applied for!! I'm soooo pleased! Thanks Paul for your help with my application, your comments were invaluable!




And with only 15 days to go until my first Xmas Market I think I have finally got enough work to sell. I have been hard at work this week and now have a significantly smaller 'to do' list than on Monday! I have made two big pieces of work (see above) today and have inventoried (if there is such a word) the rest of my work and think I finally have enough to fill out my stand. Well, I say 'my stand' I haven't a clue how I am goingto put it together, may have to look on The Switchboards for some ideas.
So I think I can chill out now, in my new pyjamas and not think about all of the things I have to do. Ok, well I do have a few little jobs that need doing but I'm going to think about them tomorrow.

2 comments:

alwaystheforest said...

Hey! I'm doing my first Christmas show next weekend too. Good luck!

If you still haven't found a screwdriver to fit your needleplate, you can use a pin or a safety pin to push the screw around and coax it out. It takes a lot longer, but it works in a pinch.

littlemithi said...

Conngrats Soozie - hope the stall goes down well...