Saturday, 24 November 2007

Day 2 improvements!!




Just a little idea of the before and after pictures of the space for our stand this weekend at the craft fair. I couldn't really imagine what it would look like when our stuff was in there.... but voila, it didn't look bad when we had finished!

Day 1, quite slow for me. I think had something to do with the market and also sharing a stand with a friend who was selling similar stuff, which was brighter and a lot less expensive. Today my friend sold out of her cards, which was fantastic, they flew off the shelves! And todayI also started selling more.

I'm pleased with what I have made. Must say a big thankyou to all friends and family, who came along and gave their support, from as far as Norfolk and County Durham. You made my day!!!

Only one day to go now and I am on my own tomorrow. Let's see what tomorrow brings...

I think I may take my sewing machine along for a day out, as a lot of people didn't know that my work was machine-stitched.


1 comment:

Annette Piper Dip. Gem. Handcrafted Jewellery said...

I agree - sharing with a friend isn't always the way to go unless you have quite different stock. Glad to hear sales improved for you!!