Saturday, 3 November 2007

Inspiration and my new logo stamp

Here is the work I did on Thursday evening after checking out the autumnal palette surrounding us at home at the moment. I have been collecting leaves today, for some work I want to develop with the tree images I have done. It was great rummaging through the woods looking for the perfect leaf!


And more great new, my stamp from Stamps Direct arrived today, and I have stamped most of my stock this afternoon as we had another power cut, so I couldn't use my sewing machine. Here are the results below, I'm really pleased with them, they give the cards the final touch they needed, although my photography probably doesn't do them much justice. Anyone with any tips on how to photo my work better, feel free to advise!! Maybe I should get someone else to do it!




AND NOW WE ARE OFF TO A BONFIRE PARTY!!! YEY!!

1 comment:

mizu designs said...

I love those autumn watercolours! Very soft to look at.