Friday, 25 January 2008

Blog and Etsy find of the week

A wonderful artist I have found on Etsy is seasprayblue's Katrin from Dresden. Her work has a wonderful dreamlike quality and I just love the simple lines and also the mixed content of her work. I espcially love these teacups below, I think I'm drawn to them because of my recent venture into all things kitchen-y (if that's a word!), but also love them flowers below. Hot recommendation: check out her Etsy store and feast your eyes on her work.



These cards are from prints of her work, I just love them and think I may have to treat myself to a little something very soon.

I also felt I had to mention Bloesem which is a beautiful little blog about all things creative and there are some gorgeous things on there. This is definitely going on my list of daily visits, although my blog-roll is getting so long that i think i may need to rearrange it to make it a bit more 'organised'. Oh no, another job to do instead of starting my project!! I think I am just a bit scared of that blank page. Anyone else suffer from that?

No comments: