Thursday, 3 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, it's been a while, but I'm glad to say I'm back in blog-land. Hope you have all had a very happy festive period and New Year! I have been stopping by a few of my fave blogs now and again thru December so I have been keeping up to date with things!

Sooziebee officially re-opens next week, after I have been to get my hair done! I'll be spending two days a week on it and three days at my regular job. I have had lots of inspiration and ideas over the holiday period but haven't put pen to paper or used my sewing machine since November so I'm raring to go, with a few commissions and jobs to do.

I'm hoping to take things a step further this year and try to do another couple of shows and try to get my work into some small shops in the area.

So, for now, I'll love you and leave you and will be back next week I hope!

3 comments:

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

littlemithi said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing what yo get up to this year!!!

lusummers said...

thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog! just noticed that we also share a love of great books, you've got a couple there i love too :) oh, and of course i don't mind being added to your blog roll, i'm very flattered!