Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Ebay.... never mind Etsy!




OOOh just look what I found on Ebay last week. It's a beautiful old pine dresser/cupboard which goes soo well in our kitchen (ie old and a bit battered!). Even though it looks like it was made for the kitchen it will soon be taking pride of place in my studio. Work begins converting what was an old pig sty at the top of our garden in about 6 weeks. I'm so excited and can't wait to have it done. It will then mean we can have our 3rd bedroom back and we can move all my art 'stuff' up there and I can have my own little den and our house may seem a bit more spacious. Watch this space, I will be posting the progress on here once the work begins.

As for other stuff, my Save the Date wedding cards (which I hope to show you soon) have been delivered safe and sound and I have had good reports about them which I am really chuffed about.
Thinking of what's next.... I need to try and sort out a new range of work, and try out those lovely inks I bought a last month, sort out my Etsy shop (which hasn't moved since I posted my pictures). I haven't sold a thing, had quite a few views of my stuff but I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong, maybe I just need to branch out a bit, and now that part 1 of wedding commission has been done, I have some time to spend on developing more ideas.
And my sis has been in touch about a website, which from her ideas sounds like it will be lovely. I will let you know when it's up and running.
Til then any ideas about how to improve my sales would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Poirier Family said...

I've looked at your work and wow!!! I wish I could do something like that so I could stay home!!!