Friday, 15 February 2008

Etsy shop additions

I have added a couple more items to my Etsy shop which I have been neglecting for a while due to my holidays.
This week we have been off work and have been decorating and doing lots of those jobs you never seem to have time to do, like sorting out the mortgage, dusting (those of you who know me may be shocked by that admission!) and generally tidying and cleaning. I think the stay in that beautiful cottage has made me realise how in need of a spring clean my little cottage is, so now some (not all) parts of it are sparkling.

No need to worry though, I'm not going to over-do it, and intend to spend the last few days of my jollies doing nice stuff, like walking the dog, taking my nieces to the cinema, cooking some nice food and, on a work note, getting some ideas together for my pending wedding stationery commission!

1 comment: