Friday, 7 March 2008

Pay it Forward!

I've been thinking of doing this for a while but I wasn't sure I had enough readers!!!

Here is the pledge and how it works:

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”
I don’t know what my handmade gifts will be, I think it will depend on who it goes too. And chances are, I will get to it a lot sooner than 365 days. This is exciting. And if there is only one who comments, then they get all 3 things! Here’s to Paying It Forward.

4 comments:

deb said...

i'll comment, i'll comment!
sounds like a jolly nice idea. and i promise i'll pay it forward too.
:-)
x

x

Alyssa said...

I'll comment too! What a great idea! I'm revamping my blog, but I promise when it's back up I'll pay it forward as well. Thanks!

Lindentreephotography said...

I am leaving you a comment. I am embarrassed to tell you how long it took me to figure out how! I have copied the PIF and am posting it to my own blog. Thanks for starting this!

deb said...

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for the pay it forward package - it was a lovely surprise waiting for me when I came home from an easter weekend away.
I love your stitched illustrations so i'm very happy, and I promise to pay it forward myself very soon. (by the end of the week it'll be posted on my blog).

Thanks again & well done for having such a nice idea!


x