Saturday, 26 April 2008

Day 4

Day 4 of the studio conversion and things are going well, nearly all of the walls are insulated and we will be having the floor put down next week. The doors should be arriving Monday, which will be great.



This is what it look like inside, kind of shiny, but it will be very warm. And talking of the floor I have been on a tile hunt today and have a few choice below. I'm thinking maybe the top right hand side one, but we have another few places to look at before we choose. As am I officially one of the most indecisive people in the whole world I want Steve to be with me when we do choose, then if it's the wrong decision at least I can share the blame!!!


And after such a busy day (I didn't just go on a tile hunt I also braved Sainsburys on a Saturday as we would have beaten Old Mother Hubbard in an empty cupboard competition, oh yes, and I went running this morning with my dog), now I am going to sit down and read my latest edition of Embroidery magazine (part 2 of a gift subscription from my lovely sister!)

No comments: