Thursday, 10 April 2008

Spring is here, (ok well nearly)

A little spring brightness to cheer up this grey evening!


Just posted on Etsy for a bargain price, get yours here
Ok, so what is up with our weather, people wonder why we are obsessed with it. One day it's snowing and the next it is 17C! I'm ready for spring now, even though I love my winter woolies, I feel it's now time, it does seem like it has been a long winter and I'm really looking forward to getting out into the garden. We have already bought some peas, beetroot and courgettes to grow, and the little plastc greenhouse has been unearthed from our 'soon-to-be' studio. Work starts on that in about two weeks. It's all go, just need a bit of warm sunshine and it will be perfect!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

A pretty, narcissusy , or should that be daffodilly, feel to this. Yes, we're ready for Spring now aren't we. I recall that this time last year we were into a period of warm sunshine - our only real summer!
Hope the studio goes well - the mess and stress will be worth it. Just hold that thought. x