Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Stuff I have been up to.

Well first up, I had some blog-love this week and was mentioned on a lovely little blog called Love Surface Design by fellow blogger Suzi, which was a lovely start to the week. Check out her blog, I feel honoured to be mentioned on the same page as other artists, such as Helen Musselwhite and Lisa Bengtsson! Thanks Suzi!
And today I just wanted to show you what I have been up to. Spring is all about at the moment, and the garden is bursting into life. I went and had a little sketch this morning as I needed some inspiration for my pile of new soft-cut lino I have just bought. See below, inspired by a clematis which is making friends with the lattice we have put up for it to climb up!





And lastly I have been trying to print some cards out this week, just getting the feel of how to set print margins etc and see what they look like printed. Still need a bit of practice, but this is the template for my husbands birthday card. All hearty... cos I love him!!! He's fab! And he never reads this blog so I can go on about how fab he is, without him getting a big ego!!
Ok, back to work!

No comments: