Friday, 18 April 2008

WOW, some great news!

Just had to tell you, I have had three cards designs accepted to be published in a forthcoming book by Rockport!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! Just cracking open the vino now!! Will let you know more soon.


And this just got me thinking, after I came down from cloud nine to cloud eight, that it just shows what you can do when you put your mind to it.


Three years ago, I was in a completely different place to where I am now, feeling very disheartened and not knowing quite where my life was going and what was in store for me, as things weren't quite turning out as I had imagined .... so ...... I decided to try and take control and do something different, something purposeful and something I 'wanted' to do. One Foundation Course, lots of support from friends and family, and a little company called 'sooziebee' later here I am!

With each small step I have taken, each accomplishment, however small (my first business card, craft fair, commission, and online sale, to name but a few) and each thing I have crossed off my 'to do' list I have come to realise that if you believe in yourself you can make things happen! Hoping to spread the positive vibes to you all.





Cheers!!!

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Congratulations, Sue. That's a great achievement and such a buzz!
You are quite right to say that we can all make things happen and to some extent we create our own luck. Looks like 2008 is going to be a vintage year for you.
Will look forward to hearing more about the book soon. x

littlemithi said...

Congratulations! And good luck with the studio space :)