Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Bleurrgh!

Just a few snaps to show you how all over the place my head is at the moment. I thought I was starting to come up with some new ideas and leaving 'feeling uninspired' behind but I can't seem to figure out what it is I want to do. I'm just doing stuff for the sake of feeling like I am doing stuff and there doesn't seemt to be any cohesive thought or process behind any of it. If I sit for a day and do nothing I feel like I have wasted a day so instead I sit up in my room churning out this lot of tosh! I hate it!










Well, ok, I don't hate it, but it isn't me. It looks too twee. Oh dear what's a girl to do. We can't be having all of this blog negativity can we? I just don't know what is up with me at the moment.
Maybe my sister is right, I need to write myself a brief??

1 comment:

kitty stitch said...

dont be too harsh on yourself, theres some nice patterns in there. A few days away from design, getting inspiration always help me if Im down with work.