Tuesday, 6 May 2008

More studio pics


I know, I can't help it, I'm just soooo excited about my studio and how well it is all coming along. I have been away this weekend for a weekend up North and when I came back on Sunday, my studio looked like this! The doors arrive tomorrow!


And what about the Bank Holiday weekend, how nice was the weather over here. We got out in the garden and planted up some pots. I planted some beetroot and also the courgettes I planted last Saturday have all germinated. Things just seem to be bursting into life as we speak.


While I was up North I went to a fantastic exhibition at The Biscuit Factory called Well Thread. It was full of amazing textile and stitch based work. I took some pictures (which was probably a bit naughty, but I just will have to share them with you tomorrow perhaps!). The featured artists were really varied and I could have spent ages there just looking in awe at their work.

No comments: