Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Am I going about about this???

I know, but I can't help it. This is the latest photo of the studio, taken this evening, with both doors installed. I'm out in the sunshine tomorrow varnishing my lovely doors with a big smile on my face.



And just a little 'Springwatch' type picture of a addition to the neighbourhood, is this little fella, with three tiny siblings in a nest on our wall. We think they are blackbirds or thrushes. They are tiny and I think they must have hatched this week.


3 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

what a lovely setting for creating art!

Gillian said...

That's a fabulous space. You won't know yourself.

Thanks for your comment. The gazania image isn't technically up to scratch, but I'd be happy to email you the image (free gratis)if you can print it off yourself. Or I can print it for you and post it. Perhaps you'd let me have your email or postal addie. x

littlemithi said...

EEEP! Baby birdies!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous of your studio ... ;)