Sunday, 1 June 2008

Busy weekend in Dublin

I have been away for a few days to Dublin with my mum, to celebrate her 60th birthday. We stayed in a gorgeous hotel in the centre of the city and had a really hectic but very enjoyable two days. On our second day we discovered the Bloom Festival (Dublins version of Chelsea) and managed to book some tickets for the first day. There were no crowds and we had a great day looking round at the amazing show gardens, flowers, food hall etc, whilst managing to have a couple of glasses of free wine to help us on our way.

Here are some of the snaps, of my fave gardens. I think I have plenty of inspiration to get me kick started again!!












This was my fave fower stand, the alliums looked divine! Just made me want to get out my paints!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Wonderful gardens. Thanks for sharing. x