Thursday, 26 June 2008

Weddings galore






A little look at the wedding stationery I have just designed and sent off. Thirty Save the Date cards, invitations and inserts, a first for me, and hopefully not the last.
Today I've just had my hair cut and am set for an afternoon of studio work, feeling all nice and girly, it's amazing what a difference a new hair cut makes!
While I was in town I popped into Waterstones for a browse in the Art section. While I was in there I went up to the top floor where they sometimes have exhibitions, and to my delight there was a textile and print exhibition, Print One, Stitch One. Lovely work, such a great variety, and a nice way to pass some time before my hair do!! All the Notts people out there can check out exhibtions and what is coming up at the following blog

4 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

These are lovely and so unique!

littlemithi said...

Nice work Soozie!

Gillian said...

These are scrummy. So very elegant - they must have taken ages to do. That's a good job done. x

sooziebee said...

Hey thankyou girls for your loevly comments! I'm glad you like them, they didn't take too long to do once I got in the rhythm of my little production line. I hope I get to do some again as I really enjoyed it!