Sunday, 15 June 2008

Painting


This is the final colour, almost oyster, a beautiful subtle neutral, which matches the tiles perfectamundo! It looks really light in the day time and you can hardly tell the difference between the white and the oyster, but in the evening it really seems to warm the place up.
This blog used to be about my work, but hols and studio transformations have been keeping me busy of late! As of next week I will be finished with my wedding invitation commission and will hopefully be in the studio and once I have moved all of my stuff in I will be posting lots of new work I promise, and also updating my neglected Etsy Shop . For those of you who haven't been bored rigid with my constant rantings about the studio, thanks for putting up with my excitement and commenting on how its all coming together.

No comments: