Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Four glorious days off!

And after the day I have had today at 'the day job' this couldn't be more welcome! Four glorious days to spend in my studio, forgetting about the trials and tribulations of being 'a manager', jumping through pointless hoops, ticking pointless boxes, and fighting my corner, being a bolshy cow and trying to do the best thing for my team and my customers, as well as trying to juggle too work to do in too little time. (can you tell it has been one of 'those' days?)

Yes I can feel the blood pressure returning to normal at the mere thought!! Watch this space for some creative inspiration, dreamed up in my sunny garden or on my comfy brown sofa bed. Let's just hope the sun keeps his hat on for the rest of the week and we get a bit more of summer! Roll on Thursday.....

No comments: