Saturday, 12 July 2008

Just messin' about in the studio

Today is the first day since the studio was finished that I have had some proper time to spend on my garden project, I have been doing a bit of printing and and working on some lino designs which I will show you when they are finished. The plan is: I'm trying to produce a set of four designs I can try to develop into cards, gift wrap and tags but you know how it goes, you set out to do one thing and you end up getting side tracked and going in another direction completely. I just had to get my scissors and glue out today and just play around with colour and textures.




And I found some beautiful shells the other day when we went to the seaside, the colours that happen naturally in nature are some of the most stunning, even though I am meant to be spending time in the garden and developing that project I have some great ideas for these shells.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

That group of shells has the most glorious selection of colours and textures. So subtle but very inspiring. x