Monday, 14 July 2008

Lino 2


Here is the 2nd of my series of lino prints for my latest work, inspired by my garden. I like the shape of this one and even though it doesn't look a lot like the flower did in real life I think I have made it my own. Two more to do, although I think I will end up with a lot more ideas. This week I want to spend a bit more time researching if the weather is good enough before I start and develop ideas and try out different techniques. Plus the sewing machine is raring to go. I ahve two commissions to do as canvasses, and also a two framed pictures to make so i have a few irons in the fire this month.

2 comments:

littlemithi said...

Loving these new lino prints ... looks like you've been busy (love the backgrounds too!)

Jesse said...

Both of these lino blocks are lovely! The flower has such a great balance to it.