Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Blog awards


Jesse from Jezzeblog has kindly awarded me two blog awards and has also tagged me, she has bestowed the 'Brillante Weblog' award, and the 'I Love Your Blog' award on my humble little sooziebee blog! I must say a BIG Thank you Jesse and thanks for your amazing blog too and the insight into what you get up to designing and printing your lovely fabrics and prints! In fact, it was Jesse who inspired me to start lino-printing.

Ok, so now I need to pass them on... whilst trying to think of 6 unspectacular quirks of mine. Here are the rules:


1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged


And here are my unspectacular quirks::


1. I try to gauge how good my day at work is going to be by how many times I have to change my ipod shuffle on my journey to work. If the perfect play list comes on with no changes needed I know it's gonna be a good day!

2. I HATE supemarkets, can't think of anything i would rather not do than go trolling round the supermarket, internet ordering rocks, Sainsburys!

3. I like ironing, (surprising but true, especially when you consider my aversion to all other kinds of household chores!)

4. I always have to take a glass of water to bed with me, don't know why, I hate waking up thirsty!

5. I love maps, and always have to have one if I'm going anywhere, I like to know where i actually 'am' in the world (yes, my friends have nick-named me 'map girl')

6. the bed HAS to be made before i get in it

There you go, it wasn't that difficult.

Now the six people people to tag and pass on these lovely awards to i just love all of the following blogs, take a look...


Phew, done, looking forward to hearing about your quirks girls!!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I'm with you on the map thing! I think they're essential.
Oh, and the supermarket thing too. Somehow I always end up there on a Saturday morning, without a proper breakfast inside me - disaster.

Gillian said...

Yep - I'm a glass of water/map type of woman too. LOL. I can even read maps well without needing to trun them upside down - something that they reckon women can't do. yeah right ....