Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Blog of the Week

Welcome to the new look blog, a bit more colour co-ordinated, to match my logo, pink and brown, it is better than the old fashioned brown one??? Comments please dear reader....

more doodles. I'm enjoying using my black pen and just doodling away to my hearts content.


On an different note i did a little swap with Vicky from PlushPatterns and I will post you some pics of my little package that arrived in the post tomorrow. For tonight I have the house to myself and I'm going to make the most of it by having a bubble bath, getting into my pjs, and doing a bit more doodling.


One more thing before I go, I have discovered a new lovely blog via PrintPattern. So I think I may have to be re-introducing my Blog of the Week spot. The blog in question is Lizzyhouse
and it is the creation of one design student, Elizabeth House, who graduates soon. It's a really interesting and inspiring read (usually I don't go for real wordy blogs, as I just havent the time to plough thru them sometimes) but this one is a great read, if it was a book you wouldn't be able to put it down. Check it out..............


And, ta-dah, here is a piece of her lovely work.......

2 comments:

LizzyHouse said...

thank you! Ha, I am glad you said something about me being wordy. I always am. Thanks for the post!

Poirier Family said...

Your doodls are the best. From reading you blog got me back into doing some of my art. I tried to do so doodling with black pen too. I used to do it in high school a lot. But going back to it now it looks like a little kid did it. How do you do your so well. It looks like art to me, mine grade school art.