Friday, 22 August 2008

Doodle-do-it

Well thank you kind readers for your comments on the cards and new look blog, i'm glad you like them. I'm going to pack some cards up and post in the shop this weekend and maybe (you just never know) i may get another sale sometime this side of the next Olympics! (um, note of sarcasm, methinks, but it's my own fault for not posting goods on there on a more regular basis).

No, really, from now on, no more negative thoughts about either of my jobs, I'm rethinking a few things with sooziebee, primarily the need to be more focussed, and have decided that my day job, which has been a major source of stress over the past few weeks, is not going to beat me. I have an amazing team so we are gonna show those suits what we can really do. Yeah.... !

It's amazing what a 7.30am swim does for you! Bring it on!

3 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

My personal unsolicited Etsy advice (not that I'm an expert or anything) is to relist frequently. You could try it for a couple of weeks at see if it increases sales. Once I did this, and simultaneously worked on improving the quality of the images I was posting in my shop, I saw results. You have some great items, best of luck!

hens teeth said...

Hello...I found you via the new piccalily and blossom ~ I really enjoyed reading your posts ~ I feel I have quite alot in common with you i.e. having to go to work and the frustration of finding your style that you enjoy making and that will, of course, sell. I thought Karen Faulkener's advice was spot on and I'm going to try that myself....so thank you. All the very best ~ viv

Poirier Family said...

I too have so many negative thoughts about my work, it's giving me grey hair bad. I'm only 32 and so many greys. Thats why I'm started to do more art. I need to put my mind somewhere eles. I posted some art. Not much to talk about. I need to play around with it to find just the right idea. Let me know what you think.