Monday, 4 August 2008

Hangover recovery complete!

And so I got around to starting to fill up my Etsy shop again to see whether a bit more effort will translate into more sales. I applied for a place in a Christmas market this year but didn't get in (boo!) so I am going to bin the idea of doing another fair (I think!) and make more of my Etsy shop for now. I enjoyed the one I did last year but it was bloody hard work and I don't really know if I want to do another yet? Hopefully a few commissions will come my way, or I may try the UK version of Etsy, Folksy.

2 comments:

Sew Bettie said...

Good luck with Folksy! I'm curious to see how the site evolves.

Karen Faulkner said...

I'll bet there are a ton of things for the home you could print your beautiful linocuts onto that would be big sellers...
coordinated gift bag and card sets, recipe cards, journals, pillows, aprons, placemats, table runners to name a few!