Saturday, 30 August 2008

time passing too fast


Thank goodness it's the weekend!! Working lots of hours at the moment and not getting much time to play in the studio.... boo! Hope to post some new items in the shop this weekend, if i ever finish all the jobs we have to do, garden weeding, washing clothes, and loads of other things we didn't get around to doing in the week. We just seem to have a lack of time at the moment and are constantly playing catch up!

I feel like this year has gone far too fast, please can someone get it to slow down! I had planned to do loads of things this 'summer', like going to see an old friend in Oxford, taking my nieces out for the day, having people over, going camping, etc etc. Before you know it the nights are drawing in, the kids are all getting ready to go back to, or start, school and its getting closer to autumn and summer is gone! Thats not a bad thing though, i do love autumn, it's just come round a bit too quickly. Is this a sign I'm getting old??

4 comments:

Gillian said...

I like to see your sketches and how you use them. You have a very clear and defined style. Great stuff. x

PICCALILY & BLOSSOM said...

I hear you on the time warp situation. Im sure we have a laundry monster too!

Poirier Family said...

yes, time is going to fast for me too. So many things I wanted to get done, and so little time to do it.

Your flowers are great once again.

Poirier Family said...

yes, time is going to fast for me too. So many things I wanted to get done, and so little time to do it in.

Once again your flowers are great.