Thursday, 25 September 2008

Over and out (only for a while!!)

I'm having a little break from blogging for a wee while. Only a month or so I think, and I'll definitely be back...

Its time to spend some quality time off work with my hubby and also to have a think about where sooziebee is headed, as I'm feeling a little bit stuck at the mo. Now I have finished the commissions I have had this year I'm wondering and pondering what to do next. I have so many ideas, they are all just jiggling about in the old grey matter and I'm not really sure what I want to do with them. So I am going to attempt to break my 'blog' addiction for four weeks (hmmm, lets see how long she lasts!!!) and will be back with you at the end of October, with lots of inspiration, new ideas, and sketches, I hope.

4 comments:

PICCALILY & BLOSSOM said...

A marvellous idea. Im the new blogger on the block but its sooo hard keeping creative and organising your life etc etc. Enjoy your quality time away.

Karen Faulkner said...

Well, I'll miss reading your blog for the month but agree that quality time and taking a break to stay fresh is important. The Artists Way by Julia Cameron is a great book on creativity if you plan on doing any additional reading besides your pattern books!

littlemithi said...

Have a great blogoliday!

Jesse said...

I'll miss your blog, but hope you enjoy the break!