Monday, 1 September 2008

Rain Rain go away


This rain is p***ing me right off!!! I'm already thinking of all the hot places I want to go on holiday next year so i might get a sun-kissed complexion, naturally blonder hair (this year I am having to rely on my hairdresser) and get to wear strappy t-shirts and shorts, sunglasses, and sandals without socks (ha, only behind closed doors when I can't be bothered to find my slippers!). Next weekend is our last chance this year to camp and i don't like the look of the forecast too much, boo boo boo!
Maybe we should seriously be thinking about moving to France???

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you had a yuckky rainy weekend. We've had perfect, sunny, end of summer weather here in Pennsylvania (just what you want to hear, I'm sure).

True Bloom said...

I hear ya! My most-worn item of clothing this 'summer' has been my waterproof coat. Usually with an ever-optimistic summer outfit and sandals underneath. Roll on autumn! OK so its probably just as wet but at least it doesn't pretend to be something it's not :)