Saturday, 25 October 2008

Christmas Cards

Look at me, being all organised and ordering some Christmas cards already... I found this beautiful set of cards from Designrocks via Print Pattern yesterday and decided that they are just too nice, I had to buy them.

So then I thought to myself, this year I'm going to avoid the High Street as much as I can (my own little stand against the big companies making tonnes of cash out of the Christmas season) and I'm going to buy all of my cards from indie designers and crafters. So I went onto Etsy and look what I have found. InkDropDesign has a wonderful Etsy shop, crammed with lots of gorgeous packs of cards, not just for Christmas. See below some of my faves, which I think I will be buying to send out to my nearest and dearest. There is also an InkDrop blog which you can read here. Feast your eyes.....







2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Beautiful UNIQUE cards! I'm trying to buy as many handmade holiday gifts this year as possible. So far I've picked up some pottery, a pincushion, necklaces and some soap/lotion gift sets.

Gillian said...

I love those cards too - but hey - how come you're not making all your own? Tut tut.

-just kidding - they do become a chore don't they!