Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Craft Mafia is go....

Another wee autumnal picture from my hols, which seem like so long ago. Lovin these colours!

Ok, some good news today, I have heard today that I have been accepted as a member of the Nottingham Craft Mafia which is great news for 'sooziebee'. It seems like lots of exciting things are in the pipeline, such as the new shop opening on 6th November, as well as a launch party and Xmas Market, which I can't wait to get involved in. It seems I have a busy week ahead sorting out some stock for the NCM shop and also planning my time between now and the Xmas Market. I didn't think I would be doing any fairs this year, but with something new like this, you can't not!!

So whilst reading one of my fave blogs I came across a post that struck a chord with me. Tis all about time tables, and them not just being for school revision. It seems I'm going to have to get my butt into gear and make myself a time table, (to stick to), as there are only about 6 weeks to go between now and the Craft Mafia Xmas Market. I had better get making this week, as stock levels need replenishing.

Oooh, exciting time...

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Gorgeous photo!
Yes, it's time for us artists and crafters to get our shops and inventories stocked and start spreading the word to buy handmade!