Monday, 20 October 2008

Holiday sketches








Just to share with you few of my holiday sketches. I didn't get as much time to sketch as I would have liked because we were just too busy seeing the sights and going walking and out for yummy meals. There were a couple of days where we just chilled and I sketched and Steve fished. Two of my fave places for chilled-ness were Rockport and the Pemaquid Peninsula, where the sights were just so right for getting out the sketchbook.
I can't believe we are back now, and I'm back to work tomorrow, feeling a lot more equipped to deal with things. Roll on next week when I'll be back in the studio, raring to go with my holiday ideas....

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Sounds like a great holiday - I need one of those. Love the sketches too - can'T wait to see what you do with them.

littlemithi said...

LOVELY houses! Very Julia Rothman ...