Thursday, 30 October 2008

Rockport houses







New work, on my series of houses I sketched on holiday. Rockport village is where we stayed for our last two nights on the coast before we headed back to Boston. The harbour was so pretty, all of the houses were different shapes, sizes and colours, it was really inspirational just to sit and sketch for the day. Don't know what I'm gonna do with these little fellas yet, they need aome colour definitely, maybe a bit of collage or print perhaps??? (um, braing ticking over with possibilities). It has been lovely just sat in the studio (even though its a bit on the cold side!), I have my little leccy heater to keep me warm. Underfloor heating gets connectd up next week and the stove soon after that I hope. Oh bliss!!
Ok, am off down to the Nottingham Craft Mafia shop to take in my wares, the big opening is next Thursday.

No comments: