Thursday, 30 October 2008

Tagged...

By the lovely Karen Faulkner who is the lady behind one of my fave blogs. SO now I have to share 7 random things about myself: Ok, here goes....

1.I hate diets, the mere mention of one makes me want to go and stuff my face full of food!!

2. I once did a tandem sky-dive, from 12000 feet in New Zealand, (and I'm scared of heights, so that was a big brave thing for me.)

3. I love scarves, and am thinking I may need new storage for my ever increasing collection.

4. I'm the oldest of four sisters and grew up on a farm.

5. I live by the motto, happiness isn't about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have, and I always try to look on the bright side of life (ha, cue for a song....)

6. I want to hibernate in the winter, gather my food supplies for the cold months, and just stay at home, reading books, sketching, drinking tea and eating cake!!

7. I think Daniel Craig is the sexiest James Bond EVER!!

There we go, it wasn't that difficult. I'm not sure who to tag, ok lets have a think

Natasha
Wendren
Gillian

Thats it for now, know it was meant to be seven peeps but it has been a long day...

4 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

You did a great job! I need help with the scarf thing...I want to wear them, but I never know where, when, how, what material or color.

{evy} said...

Diets make me eat more too! I just can't do them.

lusummers said...

ha! i can't bear daniel craig, he's so unsexy! yuckety yuck yuck yuck!

Sharon said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your shop is just lovely too! Have a go at screen printing I'm sure you'll get addicted! (And you're so right about diets and Daniel Craig! Now, a diet OF Daniel Craig, well that's I could live with!!)