Thursday, 20 November 2008

Birthday Girl

My latest Etsy shop addition, printed off today on my lovely Epson printer (which has had an easy summer, its gonna start to earn its living now!).

Today 'procrastination' has been my middle name. I spend the first half of the week looking forward to my two days off in the studio, and then when it gets to Thursday, I seem to spend all my time farting around, doing mundane stuff, thinking 'I must get up to the studio'. Today when I got there I didn't know what to do..... how annoying!!! Feeling a bit distracted I suppose, oh well, you can't be firing on all cylinders all of the time can you? Can you???

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Must be something in the air. When Hanna went to sleep today I just couldn't settle to anything! May be tomorrow - love the card!

Jesse said...

This card is great! (I've been drooling over Epson printers in the Christmas catalogues...)