Friday, 14 November 2008

Crappy week rant




Yes, its been a crappy old week, with the puss-cat and all, I had loads of other minor things to moan about which I have now deleted, as I'm sitting watching Childen In Need on the good ole BBC, and realise how pathetic I was being....
Above are two designs for new range I'm working on, the rest of the 'range' isn't worth talking about....boo, what a crock! Never mind though, I'm about to eat Fish and Chips for tea (which is a bit of a treat, got a real craving on the drive home from work and sent psychic vibes to hubby). Yum!! Life isn't really that bad, just ignore me, I'll snap out of it!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Yummy fish and chips! I really like the nail varnish bottles. - It also reminds me I haven't done my nails in quite a while!

I used normal fabric screenprinting ink for the thermofax screen. I use either Speedball or Dekaprint.

Karen Faulkner said...

I just had a birthday pedicure with my friends last night, so this is very timely! Love the pretty colors.