Sunday, 23 November 2008

Lovely cosy Sunday

We woke up to snow this morning, but by the time we eventually got out of bed it had all gone, boo! But it has been very cold and wintry, we took the dog for a walk and froze, went out for Sunday lunch to a local pub (which is becoming a weekly event, less washing up) and have spent the afternoon being very lazy, chatting to my sisters on the phone, making soup and lying on the sofa in front of the fire. A perfect day for me at this time of the year.

This is what I have concocted today in the studio, which I did tidy before I started my work. I'm not sure I'm very happy with it.... are the letters too small? Any comments welcome...

Still haven't found the camera charger hence no photos today. Had to order a new one, it will probably turn up now.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

I miss Sunday pub lunches! One of the things I miss about being in England the most.

I think the letters are a little bit on the small side. But I do like the design.

Karen Faulkner said...

That sounds like a lovely kind of Sunday. It's definitely a good soup day here.
May I make a suggestion? When you list your cards in your Etsy shop, I'd use an image just like the one you have here in this post as the first image rather than a photo. It would make them more Treasury-friendly and easier to see all the beautiful detail!

sooziebee said...

I totally agree about the letters, thanks for the comment x

~Valentina~ said...

Hi! so nice you found my blog :) I like your work, indeed I saw some your cards before!