Friday, 7 November 2008

Nottingham Craft Mafia Shop 'Get Made'








Nottingham Craft Mafia
opened the doors to their shop 'Get Made' yesterday and today I did my first shift there from 11-2pm. I must say the founder members have done a great job whipping the room into shape, it really looks fantastic, packed to the brim with handmade goodies. It has a great atmosphere and the fact it is attached to the Malt Cross gives it a buzz. I'm really excited to be a part of the Craft Mafia, it sounds as though there will be some good things in pipe-line in the near future. Will be posting more about it soon.

As for sooziebee, there has been nothing going on today as the studio has been out of action due to underfloor-heating-connection-electrician-y kind of stuff and I ended up in town for most of the day, shopping for outfits to go with my new boots (they had better bloody fit me!!)

2 comments:

jess gonacha said...

this looks so fun!! wish i could see it in person. thanks for the comment on my blog yesterday-- i'm glad to have found yours! :)

Jesse said...

The shop looks great! How exciting to be involved.