Friday, 21 November 2008

Introducing the Stephanie Levy Print Collection








I just have to tell you about Stephanie Levy, an American artist living in Germany, whose work I JUST ADORE. I have been following her blog for a while now and I noticed that she has started seling giclee prints of her gorgeous mixed media collages (see above). They are selling in her Etsy shop for the bargain price of $28 and she has produced a fantastic range of 24 pieces of work in this print format.
All of her prints are made using museum quality pigment inks that will last a lifetime without fading. She uses heavy weight (310 gsm), acid-free 100% cotton rag fine art printing papers from the Hahnemuhle William Turner series. This paper has a beautiful texture which looks and feels handmade, and lends itself perfectly to reproducing her stunning collages. If you are into mixed media/collage/painting please check out her shop and treat someone special (or yourself) for Christmas.

2 comments:

stephanie levy said...

Aren't you the greatest!! Thank you so much for your wonderful post :)

And I had such fun checking out all of what you have been up too. I love the "girly stuff" series and your Etsy shop is full of all kinds of goodies these days! And I love that photo of you on the beach with your dog!

Thanks so much and I will be doing some "link love" work with your blog :)

Have a great weekend!
Stephanie

Karen Faulkner said...

Great stuff, going to add her to my Etsy favorite shops right now!