Thursday, 18 December 2008

Beckys reindeer



A friends daughter drew this for me at the weekend. I just love how children draw. I have made all of my gift tags for Christmas pressies using this cute little reindeer. Do you think she will mind? I hope not.

Have had another busy day off work, goodness me I really don't know where the time goes. I think I need to start planning my day out in half hour slots or something in order to actually get some studio time in. The day started well with a 7.30am swim, which is great for waking you up (and also for making you feel a little smug and self-satisfied!), I have organised a trip to London with my sister in January (which will include a Christmas-present-to-each-other visit to the Sanctuary Spa for lots of pampering and girly stuff), taken the dog for a walk, wrapped all the presents up, posted the cards, made tea, bought my final Christmas pressies and a birthday present for my god-son, as well as spending a bit of time making a canvas in the studio. I suppose when its all written down in a list like that it makes me realise I haven't actually wasted the day at all, but have gots lots of useful things done, which does make me feel good. What have you been up to today?

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Adorable reindeer!
I was not very productive today but I did manage some house cleaning and exercise.

sooziebee said...

Hey, Karen, exercise is def good for lifting the soul, it makes you feel so good, and in more ways than one. Keep it up, less of the cleaning though, don't show me up!