Friday, 5 December 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Today its my dads birthday. I had this idea of a 'jigsaw' woodcutter cutting out some letters out of wood (my dad is really good at all things practical, he once built a motorhome/RV for us all to go on holiday in, rebuilt two vintage cars my me and my sisters first cars, for me a VW beetle, which was just sooooo cool, I loved it, and also a British-Racing Green Mini for my next sister, and also had a huge part in building the house that we all grew up in and where my parents still live). Anyway, he's just the best Dad in the world so the least I could do was design him his very own birthday card. I wasn't quite happy with the lettering on the top card, couldn't get it to work quite as I had imagined so I decided to make the letters out of the flex, I think that works better.

3 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

These are wonderful, I bet he'll be thrilled! My dad is very handy like that, too.

joshua said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sharon

http://www.autoloans101.info

sooziebee said...

HI Sharon
Nice of you to stop by and say hi, welcome to my little blog, and I'm glad you enjoy reading x