Monday, 15 December 2008

Party Girl



Cor blimey Mrs, what a weekend. Party, Party, Party! In fact I partied until I could party no more, and was in my pjs, by 2pm on Sunday and on the sofa for the day, bar of choc in hand, seriously contemplating giving up alcohol for the rest of my life!!
I have spent the grand total of zero time in the studio, so I'm going to make up for that and do a little bit of sketching tonight, in my pjs! And that is why I have added a picture of some wrapping paper that my sister wrapped up my b'day pressie in (I have no new work to tell you about). I love the paper, I think it's from IKEA??


2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

That's the thing about wine, give it another week or so and it will seem like a good idea again :)
Cool paper, very Brady Bunch.

littlemithi said...

Merry Crimbo party girl!