Sunday, 18 January 2009

Good Luck


Good Luck cards in the making.... in the same watercolour style I am enjoying so much at the mo.
I've had my first Etsy sales for ages today, which is great news, hopefully this will be a good sign for 2009. I have ordered a load of blank cards so will be printing some more cards this week and putting them in the Nottingham Craft Mafia shop, I need to shuffle my stock regularly to keep things looking fresh. Watch out for a good Etsy sale soon, I have decided to have a spring clean of my shop, even though Spring isn't in the air at all, its good to be organised. And talking of Spring cleaning... the house is in dire need of one...ugh... don't want to even think about THAT!!!

1 comment:

Wendren said...

Well done on your etsy sale. :) I hope the sales continue.